Fidelity Bank relocates its headquarters to the former Union Savings & Loan | Canal Street Beat


by CSB Staff • November 5, 2020 • News • Comments (0) •
2129

Fidelity Bank opened its new corporate headquarters at 353 Carondelet Street, a historic building in the Central Business District that was once used by the former Union Savings & Loan.

Fidelity moved its headquarters from Place St. Charles, with offices on the upper floors and a full-service and fully automated bank branch on the ground floor.

The historic building was originally built in 1850 and designed by architect George Purves as part of a series of eight buildings historically known as Union Row. In 1958, August Perez & Associates redesigned the building to its current mid-century modern design.

The developer was RAMM Real Estate under the direction of the prominent New Orleans lawyer Richard Roth.

The architect was Trapolin Peer, the general contractor was Ryan Gootee General Contractors and Urban Properties was in charge of project management.

The project has been estimated to create 125 construction jobs and consume $ 1.8 million in historic federal and state tax credits.

Founded in 1908, Fidelity Bank is a Louisiana state chartered mutual financial institution with assets of $ 900 million.

Previous Board of Directors questions value of Fed's medium-sized business lending program
Next The timber giant received a $ 5 million PPP loan; it cannot find enough employees

No Comment

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *